The All American Hearing Network is committed to providing the highest possible quality of care for your vital sense of hearing. Our commitment extends to our Quality Policy, which is designed to ensure all aspects of your journey to better hearing are supported by compassionate personal care and state-of-the-art technology.
- A complete visual and diagnostic Hearing Evaluation.
- A complete Lifestyle Assessment is given to understand your daily hearing environments.
- Verification of audibility on all hearing aid fittings to ensure the best hearing correction possible.
- Provide a comprehensive counseling and aural rehabilitation program to maximize the benefit of your hearing aids.
- Effective binaural hearing solutions. Our health and safety policy demands that patient safety is paramount in our application of technology.
Followup Care and Service
We are committed to enhancing your satisfaction through the delivery of comprehensive care and service that consistently conforms to your expectations.
- 30-day evaluation period standard on all hearing aid fittings.
- 60-day exchange period for a different size or style of hearing aids.
- Comprehensive warranty plans include:
- Unlimited cleaning and adjustment
- Loss Protection up to 3-years
- Corrosion and moisture protection
- Remote fitting adjustments
- Free software updates for the life of your hearing aids
- Unlimited office visits that include an annual hearing exam.
- Loaner hearing aids provided if your hearing aids require factory repair.
- Guaranteed trade-in value of your hearing aids.
We strive to continuously improve the performance, quality, and value of our products and services through innovation and technological excellence. We support you through the life of your hearing aids and guarantee a higher trade-in value of your hearing aids.