Hearing loss is more common than you think. In fact, it is the third most common health problem in the United States, according to WebMD. Hearing loss is treatable, especially if it is detected early on. All American Hearing believes that every individual should be getting a hearing test annually and this is why:
- A hearing test is painless and takes an hour or less.
- Hearing loss may be correlated to several other health conditions within the body including: hypertension, heart health, osteoporosis, diabetes, smoking, eye health and much more.
- The Mayo Clinic recommends baseline hearing tests for all adults.
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chance of dementia, falling, depression, social isolation and more.
- Hearing loss treatment has been shown to improve learning power, in fact a Better Hearing Institute study showed that people who have untreated hearing loss lose as much as $30,000 in annual income.
- A majority of clinics serve free coffee and cookies.
- Hearing tests are free of charge.
- You get your eyes checked and teeth cleaned-keep up with your hearing health!
- Those with untreated hearing loss experience a 30-40% greater decline in thinking abilities compared to those without hearing loss.
- Because you want to be proactive about your health and live a healthy lifestyle!
If you think you or a loved one have hearing loss, find out by scheduling a hearing test at one of our 250 locations by clicking, here. Hear better, live better!